I Don't Have Time! How to Make School-Based Interventions Work in the Elementary School
- I Don't Have Time! How to Make School-Based Interventions Work in the Elementary School
- 2/9/2023, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Wm. S. Hart District Boardroom, 21380 Centre Pointe Pkwy, Santa Clarita, CA 91350
The Diagnostic Center of Southern California brings you this training geared to preschool and elementary schools. This training will address those things that get in the way of implementing school-based interventions and more importantly, approaches that can enhance the actual implementation of interventions with the resulting outcome being student progress. Simple ways to help students follow desired rules and skills will be discussed. The overall focus of this training is the process of,
- building relationships to begin the implementation process
- ways to implement supports and strategies in natural settings.
See the attached flyer for more information and link to registration.